Friday, April 16, 2010

Project Implementation - TechQuest Podcast Without Images

Podcast without images

2 comments:

  1. Love the vignette - while your TechQuest provides a solution for students who will access and use online material to make up classwork, there is still the issue of student motivation. You illustrate this point well.

    That's great that you found Jing easy-to-use. One tip I remember Sue saying is to make installments of a lesson if you can't fit everything into five minutes. (Stoichiometry Intro Part I, Stoichiometry Intro Part II).

    The surprises, bumps, and delights really give a good feel as to how this TechQuest implementation would feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    A quote to hopefully inspire you to endure through the bitter to fully appreciate the sweet. I think by implementing this "absent" policy at the beginning of the semester it will enable life to run must more smoothly in school. I really like your idea and will be consulting with you this summer to enact a similar policy next year for my classes. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete